This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for UCP Wheels for Humanity (ucpwheels.org) This privacy notice applies to information collected by this website, through our social media platforms and via email sign-ups. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Our Commitment to our Donors: Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone, nor send mailings on behalf of other organizations.
This policy applies to all information received by UCP Wheels for Humanity, both online and offline, on any Platform (“Platform”, includes the UCP Wheels for Humanity website and mobile applications), as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.
To the extent any donations are processed through a third-party service provider, our donors’ information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
The Information We Collect
Examples of different purposes for which we may collect Personal Information include, but are not limited to:
- Use of areas of the ucpwheels.org website, in which you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, username, and password;
- Job applications;
- Contact you regarding your donation(s), as to the quality of the service, as well as any potential errors that may have occurred;
- Voluntary submissions to UCP Wheels for Humanity requesting information about our products and services, signing up to receive information from us, or sending us an e-mail;
2. Non-Personal/Other Information
In addition to Personal Information, we may collect additional information that does not personally identify you (“Other Information”). Other Information may include information collected:
a. From Your Activity. Information that we or our Partners may automatically collect when you visit, access, and/or use the Platform, including, but not limited to your IP address, Internet service provider, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, which sections of the ucpwheels.org website you visit, number of links you click while on the Platform, search terms, operating system, general geographic location, and technical information about your mobile device.
c. Do Not Track (“DNT”). UCP Wheels for Humanity assumes no responsibility for responding to “Do Not Track” web browser signals. Consult external website polices regarding their responses to DNT signals.
Partners include, but are not limited to:
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Acceptance of Terms